Fun Free Fashion Games : Fashion Colleges In Staten Island In Ny
Fun Free Fashion Games
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- characteristic or habitual practice
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; “a crippled soldier”; “a game leg”
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; “you need four people to play this game”
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; “Which horse are you backing?”; “I’m betting on the new horse”
- Without cost or payment
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
- With the sheets eased
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
- Playful behavior or good humor
- violent and excited activity; “she asked for money and then the fun began”; “they began to fight like fun”
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing; “I do it for the fun of it”; “he is fun to have around”
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another’s expense but not to be taken seriously); “he became a figure of fun”; “he said it in sport”
- A source of this
anyone who reads this, please feel free to join in the fun, add yourself to the photo and make a list!!
1. What is your favorite doll from your personal collection?
2. Favorite BL release?
3. Favorite EBL release?
Picca is my BIG Ebl love!!
4. Favorite SBL release?
Mono Comme Ca – her hair style 🙂
5. Favorite RBL release?
6. Favorite FBL release?
7. List your 3 favorite customizers for Blythe.
Hola Gominola – Just LOVE ❤
Vainilladolly – really want the girl from her 😛
Nanuka – I am always delighted with her work!!
8. List your 3 favorite clothing designers for Blythe.
9. What would you like to see CWC/Takara come out with in the near future?
Don’t know who will be next 🙂
10. How did you get into Blythe?
I saw photos of Blythe in russian Cosmopolitan 2 years ago..
11. What do you collect other than Blythe?
Funny plush and plastic toys, artist toys and fashion jewelry..
game(nerd)boy – now with complete notes
I can’t remember some of the best ones! I’ll have to ask him about the rest tomorrow.